Sweaty Men Endeavors

The sports blog with the slightly gay name

Friday, November 17, 2006

Suddenly, it's just a game

I was getting set to finally write something about tomorrow's game in Columbus (and even my sister - who hardly ever reads my blog - ripped into me last night for not writing about Michigan-Ohio State this week), but right now, it doesn't really feel appropriate.


I have a couple of memories of Bo Schembechler that I'd like to share, one of which is particularly special because it involves my father. Dad loved Michigan football and admired Bo greatly. And at some point, I really want to write about that. But not today.

Rest in peace, Bo.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At November 17, 2006 4:10 PM, Blogger Greg Eno said…

    Ian...

    Looking forward to that story.

    Meanwhile, I had, in fact, written something about The Game, prior to getting the news. I went back and checked the time stamp on my post this morning: 9:50 am, or right around the time Bo fell ill.

    Creepy.....

     
  • At November 20, 2006 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Which post added more substance?

    It's 50/50 at best.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home