Sweaty Men Endeavors

The sports blog with the slightly gay name

Sunday, September 10, 2006

This has to be a joke

Is today's Jeremy Bonderman-Johan Santana match-up really not on TV in Detroit today?!

Seriously? Whose #@$%ing idea was that?

You have to be kidding. Do the Lions still have so much play in this area that FSN or TV20 said, "Thanks, but no thanks"?!

So what you're telling me is that I have no choice but to watch the Lions all afternoon.

This is making me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry...

Maybe it's just as well, so I can be spared the pain of watching Detroit lose their third in a row at the Metrodome.

What a weekend this is turning out to be.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At September 11, 2006 12:19 AM, Blogger twins15 said…

    It might have been a good thing for you that the game wasn't on TV. ;)

     
  • At September 11, 2006 7:32 AM, Blogger Ian C. said…

    Yeah, I probably would've smashed my forehead into the bathroom mirror if I'd seen that.

    So the Tigers lost by 11, and the Lions lost by 3 yesterday? I would've had that reversed.

     
  • At September 11, 2006 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am THRILLED this game wasn't on TV....of course I was cooped up in Ford field watching the 2005....err, sorry, 2006 Lions....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home