Sweaty Men Endeavors

The sports blog with the slightly gay name

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

You Know, That Voice Sounded Familiar...

Did you catch "Outside the Lines" on Sunday, with a "confidential source" saying that Michael Vick has been a regular on the dog-fighting scene? (Here's more from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and The Falcoholic.)

(That footage of the dog fights, by the way, was some brutal $#!+. I think I can still hear those squeals of pain when I close my eyes.)

I don't know how the hell we're supposed to figure out who that guy is with his face shadowed and his voice distorted. But I have my theory as to who that was talking to Kelly Naqi.

Joey Harrington.

C'mon, doesn't that make sense? Dude wants to be a starting quarterback again, and needs to clear the way before he can get quality time with his newest alleged QB guru, Bobby Petrino.

"Harrington Awaits Chance"? Yeah, I bet he does. (You have to read the lead on that article. It's hilarious. Maybe all of us Lions fans should see a sports psychologist.) Oh, if Joey only had that kind of dirt on Jeff Garcia when they were playing musical quarterbacks for Steve Mariucci in Detroit...

(via Deadspin)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home