Sweaty Men Endeavors

The sports blog with the slightly gay name

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

How did they lose to those guys?

Let me see if I can make sense of this: Green Bay beat Detroit last week, 16-13. That same Packer team got stomped by Baltimore last night, 48-3. Yet the Lions beat those same Ravens back in October, 35-17.

I know, I know - one game was in Green Bay, the other was in Baltimore, and the Lions won in Detroit. Maybe that explains everything. Or I'm a buffoon for trying to figure out three terrible football teams.

And if anyone reading this watched last night's game, did John Madden cry when Brett Favre was benched for Aaron Rodgers in the third quarter?

One more thing: if Green Bay picks ahead of Detroit in next April's draft, what are the chances that they do the 2006 equivalent of picking Tony Mandarich over Barry Sanders? Is that too much to hope for?

(Photo by Chris Gardner/ AP)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home