Sweaty Men Endeavors

The sports blog with the slightly gay name

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Here Comes the Sun - or should I say Fun(go)?

Yesterday, Billfer posted a photo from Lakeland that should warm all of our torsos and limbs as we endure what's suddenly become a torturous winter.


And if the pending arrival of pitchers and catchers wasn't enough to make me smile, that photo reminded me of a favorite album cover.



Are we really just nine days away from the beginnings of Spring Training? That off-season flies by when you're excited about your team, huh?

This is also an excellent opportunity to mention that Mike McClary has graciously invited me to contribute to The Daily Fungo this season, and I'm going to take him up on that offer. I'm very excited about trading Detroit Tigers posts with Mike and Doug Hill. That doesn't mean all my baseball stuff will go over there, but I'll have to figure out how to juggle things as the season progresses. Guess I need some spring training, too.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home