Sweaty Men Endeavors

The sports blog with the slightly gay name

Friday, February 17, 2006

Day late Haterade

I'm a day late on this, but after seeing that Paul Pierce scored 50 points in Wednesday's 113-109 loss to the Cleveland LeBrons, one thought came to mind: Man, I still can't stand Kobe Bryant.

Wait, wait, wait - what does one have to do with the other? Pierce plays for the Celtics, Kobe for the Lakers. And Pierce's team lost! Kobe's team won when he scored 31 more points!

Hey, who said hatin' was rational? By the way, the phenomenon known as Kobe Hatin' has found its way to the comics page.


Okay, you got me - that's the only reason I brought Kobe up. I just wanted to run the strip.

(Image from "Housebroken" ©2006 Steve Watkins)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home