Sweaty Men Endeavors

The sports blog with the slightly gay name

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I'm not fully awake yet, so...

Help me out here. Is Ron ("Mad Dog") Artest now with the Sacramento Kings or did he turn the trade down again? I'm having trouble keeping track of this. Let's see if I have this straight: Indiana traded him to Sacramento, but Crazy Ron said he didn't want to play there, so the deal was off. A day later, Run-Into-the-Stands Ronnie says "Oh, I was just kidding," agrees to the deal, and will now play for the Kings.

Do I have that right? Did I miss anything? Oh, Ron! Who knows what you'll do next? You rascal! You're probably just a misunderstood nice guy, like the Maloof brothers said. I could just pinch your cheeks. C'mon over here, Ron! Who's my big Tru Warier? Who wants a noogie?

Can we go back to watching basketball now? There's a 35-5 team on their way to an NBA championship that I'd really prefer to devote my attention to.

Meanwhile, Peja Stojakovic wants to let everyone know that he's also fine with being traded, and will be okay. Thanks for asking.

(Photo by Matt Kryger/
Indianapolis Star)

2 Comments:

  • At January 26, 2006 10:01 AM, Blogger the sports dude said…

    He is a sad little boy trapped in a "Tru Warier"s body that just wants his mommy to suckle, his daddy to accept him, and grandma to make some more cookies for him. The cat is the closest thing we have to Mike Tyson nowadays, so at least he is entertaining, but extremely annoying at the same time.

    I am not too concerned about Peja coming to the Pacers, that is if he is, if he isn't, wait he is again, but maybe not!?!? Back to the point - like you said in your comment at my site, I don't think Peja knows what defense is! Yes they are getting a shooter, but Tayshaun and Rip have both owned Peja, so really I think the Pacers are getting weaker.

     
  • At January 26, 2006 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How many Tru Warier albums do you think Artest will sell in Sacramento?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home