Sweaty Men Endeavors

The sports blog with the slightly gay name

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Gone south for Christmas

Sweaty Men Endeavors will be on vacation for the rest of the week, and will return after Christmas. (Likely on 12/27.)

I would've liked to post some stuff up until the end of the week, but I'm currently in South Carolina, visiting Dr. Lil' Sis. So I'm a bit out of touch with what's going on back home and away from my usual resources.

(And I'm kicking myself for forgetting to scan a hilarious Christmas card from Samela onto the blog for all to enjoy. You'll have to trust me on this: Picture Jim Leyland dressed as Santa Claus and Brandon Inge as one of his elves. It's awesome.)

Of course, Dr. Lil' Sis does have a TV. But she's also still on dial-up when it comes to her internet access, and I'm not sure how I'll deal with that. (And just between us, the good doctor makes broadband money, so I don't know why she hasn't made the switch. Bah.)

As always, thank you for stopping by, and Happy Holidays to each of you. Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Kwanzaa, Merry Chrismukkah, and Festive Festivus for the rest of us. May your egg nog have an extra splash of rum this holiday season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home