Sweaty Men Endeavors

The sports blog with the slightly gay name

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Bring Your Playbook, Joey

If you're interested (and I certainly hope you are), Mike Valenti and Terry Foster of WXYT's "Sports Inferno" generously posted an essay of mine - Bring Your Playbook, Joey - at their website, sportsinferno.com.

Mike and Terry have asked listeners to submit columns or essays to bring more content to the site and create a unique relationship between the show and its audience. I'm certainly grateful, and I hope it's not the last time something of mine is posted over there.

So please check out my essay, along with the rest of their site. And I'd be remiss if I didn't mention "Sports Inferno" broadcasts from 10 am to 2 pm on 1270 AM in Detroit (and also streams live over the internet.)

Thanks, guys.

1 Comments:

  • At October 27, 2005 10:27 PM, Blogger Greg Eno said…

    Good stuff, Ian! And congrats for the exposure on The Inferno! T. Foster is one of our writers at MCS Magazine, you know. So naturally he must have good taste -- and your essay proved it.

    Greg

     

Post a Comment

<< Home